Download The Nigeria Air force (NAF) Secondary/Comprehensive School (AFSS/AFCS) Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers in PDF.
Did you apply for AFSS/AFCS?
Are you sitting for the upcoming entrance examination?
If yes, here are some fact you need to know.
Admission into any of the Nigeria Airforce Network of Secondary School is a very competitive and transparent.
Prospective students must study hard in order to gain admission into the school.
Table of Contents
- 1 General Information on AFSS/AFCS Application.
- 2 Nigeria Air Force NAF Sec Sch Admission Requirement.
- 3 Air Force Secondary/Comprehensive School AFSS/AFCS Admission Form
- 4 AFSS/AFCS List of Examination Center.
- 5 Airforce Sec Schools Entrance Exam Subjects
- 6 Nigerian Airforce Secondary School Past Questions
- 7 Free AFSS Entrance Exam Questions Paper PDF Download
- 8 How to Get NAF Past Question for Sec School
General Information on AFSS/AFCS Application.
There are 13 Nigerian Air Force Comprehensive/Secondary/Girls’ Schools in addition to famous Air Force Military Schools. These are as follows. Applicants are free to choose any one as preferred school.
Nine (9) of the Schools have boarding facilities while three (3) are purely Day Schools.
Out of the Nine boarding school, we have six mixed boarding schools, two girls only boarding school and one boys only boarding school.
Ensure you establish the status of your choice School before submitting your application.
What Other are Downloading
Command Sec Sch Past Questions
NNSS Past Questions
Nigeria Air Force NAF Sec Sch Admission Requirement.
To be eligible for admission into any NAF post primary school, a child must:
a. Be between the ages of 11 and 13 years.
b. Have completed primary six by the year of admission.
c. Sit for and pass the entrance examination.
e. Be medically fit.
Air Force Secondary/Comprehensive School AFSS/AFCS Admission Form
Application form for admission are purchase online on the The Nigerian Air Force Directorate of Education website http://nafec.org.ng/new/pd/verify_pin_three.php
AFSS/AFCS List of Examination Center.
See below comprehensive List of designated Centers for Air force Secondary School in Nigeria Entrance Examination.
Nigerian Air Force Comprehensive School (Boarding)
01. Air Force Military School Jos, Plateau State (Boys Only) Boarding
02. Air Force Girls Comprehensive School Jos, Plateau State (Girls Only) Boarding
03. Air Force Girls Comprehensive School Abuja (Girls Only) Boarding
04. Air Force Comprehensive School Kaduna, Kaduna State (Mixed) Boarding
05. Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan, Oyo State (Mixed) Boarding
06. Air Force Comprehensive School Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Mixed) Boarding
07. Air Force Comprehensive School Enugu, Enugu State (Mixed) Boarding
08. Air Force Comprehensive School Yola, Adamawa State (Mixed) Boarding
09. Air Force Comprehensive School Kano, Kano State (Mixed) Boarding
Nigeria Air Force Secondary School (Day School)
10. Air Force Secondary School Ikeja, Lagos State (Mixed) Day School
11. Air Force Secondary School Shasha Lagos State (Mixed) Day School
12. Air Force Secondary School Port Harcourt, River State (Mixed) Day School
13. Air Force Secondary School Markurdi, Benue State. (Mixed) Day School.
Airforce Sec Schools Entrance Exam Subjects
The AFSS/AFCS Entrance Examination is divided into two 2 Section, Section A and Section B.
Section A: Mathematics
(Objective Questions 1 – 50)
Section B: English Language
(Objective Questions 1 – 50)
Total Time allowed: 2 hours.
Nigerian Airforce Secondary School Past Questions
1. Write the figure 40050000 in words.
A. Forty thousand and fifty.
B. Four million, fifty thousand.
C. Forty million and fifty.
D. Forty million and five thousand.
E. Forty million, fifty thousand
2. State the place value of 7 in 83 017 264.
E. 10 thousands.
3. What is the place value of 3 in 651 382.7
4. Find the H.C.F of 60, 63 and 72.
5. Find the L.C.M of 5, 10, and 30.
6. What is 3/40 of N200,000?
7. One of the two factors of 407 is 11. What is the ratio of 11 to the other factor in its simplest form?
8. Twenty-five traders share a sum of N1250, which is the gain from the sale of a car. What is the ratio of the money to the traders?
B. N250: 5
D. 25: N12
9. A car travels at 120 km per hour. How long will it take to travel 160 km?
A. 45 mins
B. l ½ hrs
C. 1½ hrs
E. 50 mins
10. Evaluate 9 3⁄8 + 10 5⁄8
Want more AFSS Past Exam Questions?
Get the complete Airforce Sec Sch Entrance Exam Past Questions and Answer (Part A and B) from us
Free AFSS Entrance Exam Questions Paper PDF Download
Click to download a free copy of the Nigeria Airforce Sec Sch Past Exam Questions Paper
Link 1: NAF Sec Sch Past Questions
Link 2: AFCS Past Questions
Link 3: AFSS Past Questions
How to Get NAF Past Question for Sec School
To get the complete and more recent copy of the Nigeria Airforce Past Questions and Answers for Secondary and Comprehensive Schools
Take Note of the following step
WhatsApp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment and how to received your complete copy of the past questions to be sent directly to your email address or whatsapp number.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS or Direct Bank Deposit.
send us the following
Name of Product Paid for:
Valid email address.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email you will send to us.