WAEC Biology Objective Test Past Questions – Are you writing the West African Examination Council WAEC Internal/External exam, if yes you need the WAEC Financial Accounting Past Questions & Answers.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled a good number of Financial Accounting WAEC Past Questions in pdf.
Biology 1 – Objective Test Questions
Biology 2 – Essay or Theory
Over the years, we have received sms and call from student who used the past question, and the tremendous role it play in making them come out in flying colour.
Table of Contents
WAEC Biology Objective Questions
Answer all the Questions
Each question is followed by four options lettered A to D. Find out the correct options for each question and shade in pencil on your answer sheet, the answer space which bears the same letter as the option you Chosen. Give only one answer to each question. An example is given below
What others are downloading WAEC Past Questions for all Subjects
Which part of the grill of fish is involved in gaseous exchange?
A. Gill slits.
B. Grill bars.
C. Gill covers.
D. Gill filaments
The correct answer is Gill filaments, which is lettered D and therefore answer space D would be shaded.
[A] [ B ] [C] [ D ]
Think carefully before you shade the answer spaces; erase completely any answer you wish to change.
Do all rough work on this questions paper.
Now answer the following question
- Which of the following organelles is common to both plant and animal cells?
A. Cellulose cell wall
C. Cell membrane
D. Large vacuole
The diagrams below are illustrations of different sections of a particular fruit. Study them and answer questions 2 and 3. [Download the free Biology WAEC past questions in pdf below to see image]
2. The sections in X and Y respectively, are
A. longitudinal and transverse.
B. transverse and longitudinal.
C. cross and transverse.
D. transverse and cross.
3. The fruit that has the illustrated sections is a
The diagram below is an illustration of a fungus. Study it and answer questions 4 to.6. [Download the free Biology WAEC past questions in pdf below to see image]
4. The structure labelled I is associated with
A. sexual reproduction.
B. asexual reproduction.
C. bud formation.
D. gamete formation.
5. The structure labelled II is the
D. sporangium. ‘
6. Which of the following statements about the structure labelled III is correct? It
A. secretes digestive enzymes into the substrate
B. absorbs mineral salts from the soil
C. forms the root hairs of the organism
D. develops into stolon
The diagram below is an illustration of a living organism. Study it and answer questions 7 and 8. [Download the free Biology WAEC past questions in pdf below to see image]
7. The level of organization of the organism is
8. The organism belongs to the Phylum
9. A plant cell placed in a solution with a higher water potential will
A. expand and’then shrink.
B. enlarge and become turgid.
C. expand and then burst.
D. decrease in size and become flaccid.
10. Offspring formed by sexual reproduction exhibit more variation than those formed by asexual reproduction because
A. greater amount of DNA is involved in sexual reproduction.
B. gametes of parents have different genetic composition.
C. genetic materials come from parents of two different species.
D. sexual reproduction is a lengthy process.
Likely Biology Objective Questions
11. Radius and ulna are bones of the
A. pectoral girdle.
B. upper arm.
C. pelvic girdle.
D. lower arm.
12. The blood vessel which carries blood from the alimentary canal to the liver is the
A. hepatic arteiy.
B. hepatic vein.
C. hepatic portal vein.
D. mesenteric artery.
The diagram below is an illustration of the longitudinal section of a mammalian organ.
Study it and answer questions 13 and 14.
13. Which of the labelled parts is the cortex?
14. What is the main, function of the organ?
15. Detoxification of urea takes place in the
16. Which of the following hormones is suddenly secreted into the bloodstream of a frightened person?
17. The temperature control centre in mammals is located in the
C. pituitary gland.
D. adrenal gland.
The diagram below is an illustration of a type of eye defect in humans. Study it and answer questions 18 and 19.
18. The eye defect illustrated in the diagram is
19. The eye defect can be corrected by the use of
A. convex lens.
B. concave lens.
C. bifocal lens.
D. cylindrical lens.
20. How many gametes are produced in the pollen grain of a flowering plant before fertilization?
21. Which of the following organisms does not undergo incomplete metamorphosis?
22. An enzyme reaction may begin to decline when
A. the optimum temperature is attained.
B. the pH of the medium is altered.
C. there is an increase in substrate concentration.
D. the atmospheric pressure is altered.
The diagram below is an illustration of the-growth of a plant in a water culture. After a few days, the solution turned green and the plant died. Use it to answer questions 23 and 24.
23. What precaution should have been taken to prevent the solution from turning green?
A. Use a non-green plant for the experiment
B. Aerate the solution daily
C. Cover the culture vessel with opaque paper
D. Keep cotton wool around the seedling to make it dry
Free WAEC Biology Past Questions PDF Download
How to Get WASSCE Biology Past Questions and Answers
To get the complete and more recent copy of the West Africa Examination Council WAEC Past Questions and answer
Take Note of the following step
Make a Call
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment and how to received your complete copy of the past questions to be sent directly to your email address or whatsapp number.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer or Direct Bank Deposit.
send us the following
Name of Product Paid for:
Valid email address.
We will deliver the past question to you 5 mins after confirmation of payment to the email you will send to us.