Did you apply for admission into the Faculty/College of Medical Science? Are you eligible for University of Jos Admission Screening Exercise, also know as UNIJOS Post UTME?
If yes, you need the UNIJOS Post UTME Past Questions for Medicine and Surgery, to enhance your preparatory skills in readiness to the exam.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all UNIJOS Post UTME Past Questions for all Department in the Faculty of Medicine from 2014 – till date
This past questions will give you an over-view and nature of the exams.
Our research has confirm that candidate who seek admission into the faculty of Medicine and uses UNIJOS Faculty of Medicine Past Questions and Answer specifically to prepare for the Admission Screening Examination is ten times better than those who do not.
Table of Contents
UNIJOS Post UTME Subject Combination for Medicine.
What are the Subjects written in UNIJOS Post UTME for Medicine.
The subjects you will write in University of Jos Post UTME is same subjects you wrote in Jamb.
What others are download: All School POST UTME Past Questions
How to get UNIJOS Past Questions for Medicine and Surgery
Step to get UNIJOS Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for Medicine offered in University of Jos Bauchi, Plateau State, Nigeria
Make a Call.
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to receive your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g UNIJOS POST UTME Past Questions
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.
University of Jos Post UTME Past Questions for Medicine Free Download
University of Jos
University of Jos Bauchi, Plateau State, Nigeria
1st Batch. Time: 1 hour 30
Question Paper for Faculties of MEDICINE AND SURGERY,
1. The process in which internal environment of an organism is maintained is called
2. Which of the following is the hardest material in the body of animals?
3. Nerve endings are located in which part of the tooth?
C. Pulp Cavity
4. One of the major differences between DNA and RNA is that
A. DNA is made of ribose sugar and double standard unlike RNA
B. DNA is made of ribose sugar and single standard unlike RNA
C. RNA is made of ribose sugar and double standard like DNA
D. RNA is made of ribose sugar and single standard unlike DNA
5. in which of these associations is much harm done to one of the partners?
6. The average rate of heart beat in an adult human being is?
A. 70 beats per minute
B. 71 beats per minute
C. 72 teats per minute
D. 73 beats per minute
7. ____ is a responsible for the direction of growth and development of the
A. The nucleus
B. The DNA
C. The Neuron
D. The RNA
8. The chromosome number in man is?
9. The following are formed in the bone marrow except?
10. Which of the following is not an organ?
11. Which of the following produces both hormones and enzymes?
C. gall bladder
12. The part of the central nervous system concerned with answering an examination question is the?
A. Spinal Cord
E. Medulla oblongata
13. The organ through which nourishment and oxygen diffuse into an embryo is called?
C. Umbilical cord
14. A tapeworm fasten itself to the intestine of its host with?
A. Neck & sucker
B. Hooks & suckers
C. Kostellum & suckers
D. Proglottis & neck
E. Rostellum hooks & suckers
15. The three important organs that are situated close to the stomach are:
A. Liver, kidney & gall bladder
B. Pancreas, liver & kidney
C. Gallbladder, pancreas & spleen
D. Liver, kidney, spleen
E. Kidney, gall bladder, liver
15. The movement of molecules from a region of higher concentration to one of lower concentration is?
17. Which or the following is not an excretory organ?
D. large intestine
18. The part of the mammalian brain responsible for maintaining balance is?
A. medulla oblongata
C. optic lobe
19. The blood vessel which carries digested food from the small intestine to the liver is the?
A. Renal vein
B. Renal artery
C. Hepatic artery
D. Hepatic portal vein
20. Which of the following hormones is produced during fright or when agitated?
21. Partially digested food ready to leave the stomach is called?
Medicine And Surgery Post UTME Past Questions For UNIJOS,
Post UTME Past Questions UNIJOS Medicine,
UNIJOS Post UTME Past Questions For Medicine,
UNIJOS Post UTME Subjects Combination For Medicine,
University of Jos Post UTME Past Questions for Medicine,