Did you apply for admission into the Faculty/College of Medical Science? Are you eligible for Edo University, Iyamho Admission Screening Exercise, also know as EUI Post UTME?
If yes, you need the EUI Post UTME Past Questions for Medicine and Surgery, to enhance your preparatory skills in readiness to the exam.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all EUI Post UTME Past Questions for all Department in the Faculty of Medicine from 2014 – till date
This past questions will give you an over-view and nature of the exams.
Our research has confirm that candidate who seek admission into the faculty of Medicine and uses EUI Faculty of Medicine Past Questions and Answer specifically to prepare for the Admission Screening Examination is ten times better than those who do not.
Table of Contents
EUI Post UTME Subject Combination for Medicine.
What are the Subjects written in EUI Post UTME for Medicine.
The subjects you will write in Edo University, Iyamho Post UTME is same subjects you wrote in Jamb.
What others are download: All School POST UTME Past Questions
How to get EUI Past Questions for Medicine and Surgery
Step to get EUI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for Medicine offered in Edo University, Iyamho-Uzairue Edo State, Nigeria.
Make a Call.
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to receive your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g EUI POST UTME Past Questions
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.
Edo University, Iyamho Post UTME Past Questions for Medicine Free Download
Edo University, Iyamho
Edo University, Iyamho-Uzairue Edo State, Nigeria.
1st Batch. Time: 1 hour 30
Question Paper for Faculties of MEDICINE AND SURGERY,
1. Robert Hook was one of the scientists that discovered?
2. The urethra in man is a common passage for both?
a, sperm and urine
b. sperm and water
c. eggs and sperm
d. blood and urine
e. cells and urine
3. The process of formation of sex gametes in living organisms is called?
4. The function of optic nerves in the human eye is?
a. to cam’ image formed on the retina to the brain
b. to form image on the retina
c. to interpret image on the retina
d. to accept object on the retina
5. Sterilization process is widely used to kill
6. The hard parts of an animal’s body which support it and help to keep its shape is
d. Ball joints
7. The first part of the small intestine is called?
8. Which of the following has the phagocytic ability?
9. Which of the following organelles plays a prominent role in protein synthesis?
c. Golgi body
10. In which of these associations is much harm done to one of the partner?
11. Effect of air pollutant does not include?
a. formation of carboxyl haemoglobin
b. displacement of digested food
c. lowering plant yield
d. damage breathing organs
12. Glucose is reabsorbed in the kidney mainly by?
a. Bowman’s capsule
b. Loop of Henle
c. Proximal convoluted tubule
d. Distal convoluted tubule
13. The rate of heart beat in an adult human being is?
a. 71 beats per minute
b. 72 beats per minute
c. 73 beats per minute
d. 74 beats per minute
14. ……… is responsible for the direction of growth and development of the organism?
a), the nucleus
b). the DNA
c). the neuron
d). the RNA
15. The following are formed in the bone marrow except?
16. A sex-linked defect that allows small cuts to bleed severely is known as?
17. In the adult mammalian blood, the cell which lack nuclei are the?
18. The part of the brain that controls body posture in mammals is?
c. spinal cord
19. In man, gas exchange occurs in the
b. white blood cells
20. The mixture of food substance and Benedict’s solution was warned. The solution changed from blue to brick-red indicating that there is?
a. fatty acid
c. amino acid
21. Which of the following parts of a cell is living
a, cell wall
b. calcium oxalate
c. food vacuoler
22. The sites for energy transfer within a cell are known as?
a. Golgi apparatus
Medicine And Surgery Post UTME Past Questions For EUI,
Post UTME Past Questions For EUI Iyamho Medicine,
Edo University Iyamho Post UTME Past Questions for Medicine,
EUI Post UTME Past Questions For Medicine,
EUI Post UTME Subjects Combination For Medicine,
Iyamho Post UTME Past Questions