Are you in Faculty of Medicine, eligible for Gombe State University, GSU Admission Screening Exercise, Also know as Post UTME,
If yes, you need the GSU Post UTME Past Questions for Medicine and Surgery, to enhance your preparatory skills in readiness to the exam.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all GSU Post UTME Past Questions for all Department in the Faculty of Medicine from 2014 – till date
This past questions will give you an over-view and nature of the exams.
Our research has confirm that candidate who seek admission into the faculty of Medicine and uses GSU Faculty of Medicine Past Questions and Answer specifically to prepare for the Admission Screening Examination is ten times better than those who do not.
Table of Contents
GSU Post UTME Subject Combination for Medicine.
What are the Subjects Written in GSU Post UTME for Medicine.
The subjects you will write in Gombe State University Post UTME is same subjects you wrote in Jamb.
How to get GSU Past Questions for Medicine & Surgery
How to Get Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for Medicine offered in the Gombe State University, Gombe .
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment and how to received your complete copy of the past questions to be sent directly to your email address or whatsapp number.
Procedure for Payment
Chat/Make a Call.
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to receive your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g POST UTME Past Questions for GSU
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.
What others are downloading: Post UTME Past Questions
Download GSU Post UTME Past Questions for Medicine free Sample
Gombe State University,
1st Batch. Time: 1 hour 30
Question Paper for Faculties of MEDICINE AND SURGERY,
1. Which of the following is not an excretory material?
2. Plants that exhibit double fertilization belong to
3. Which of the following is unicellular?
4. Which organ is regarded as a composite organ?
5. The vitamin that aids the process of blood clotting is vitamin.
6. Which of the following is not a plant growth substance?
7. A form of germination in which the cotyledon is carried above the soil is known as
8. When a whole organism moves in response to an external stimulus, this is known as
9. A tapeworm absorbs food from the host with the help of it’s A. hooks
D. entire body surface
10. Which of the following shows hydrostatic skeleton?
11. A haemophilic man marries a woman that is not haemophilic and does not carry the trait.
Which of the following is true of their children?
A. All their sons will be carriers
B. All their daughters will be haemophilic
C. All their sons will be haemophilic
D. All their 4. daughters will be carriers.
12. Adaptation for life in salty marsh, is a feature
13. How does carbon monoxide poison tissues?
A. By killing the cells
B. By exploding the blood essels
C. By combining with haemoglobin
D. by dilating the blood vessels.
14. The wind vane measures
A. wind direction
B. wind speed
D. relative humidity.
15. Cold blooded animals are regarded as
16. During the bending of the arm, the biceps muscle
A. contracts and the triceps muscle relaxes
B. relaxes and the triceps muslces contracts
C. relaxes and the triceps muscle relaxes
D. contracts and the triceps muscle contracts.
17. The possession of which of the following makes Euglena a plant?
D. Eye spot.
18. The element that is essential for the coagulation of blood is A, iron
19. An association in which an organism benefits while the other neither gains nor suffers any harm is known as
20. In an experiment to demonstrate respiration, lime water turns milky as a result of the release of
21. Sex-lined characters are
A .linked to Y-chromosome and recessive
B. linked to X-chromosome and dominant
C. linked to Y-chromosome and dominant
D. linked to X-chromosome and recessive.
Gombe State University Post-UTME Past Answer
GSU Medicine Post UTME Past Questions,
How to Get GSU Post UTME Past Questions Medicine,
GSU Post UTME Subjects for Medicine,
GSU Post UTME Past Questions for Medicine,