Did you apply for admission into the College of Medical Science? Are you eligible for Yobe State University YSU Admission Screening Exercise, also know as Post UTME?
If yes, you need the YSU Post UTME Past Questions for Medicine and Surgery, to enhance your preparatory skills in readiness for the exam.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all YSU Post UTME Past Questions for all Department in the College of Medical Science from 2016 – till date
This past questions will give you an over-view and nature of the exams.
Our research has confirm that candidate who seek admission into the faculty of Medicine and uses YSU Faculty of Medicine Past Questions and Answer specifically to prepare for the Admission Screening Examination is ten times better than those who do not.
Table of Contents
YSU Post UTME Subject Combination for Medicine.
What are the Subjects Written in YSU Post UTME for Medicine.
The subjects you will write in Yobe State University, Damaturu Post UTME is same subjects you wrote in Jamb.
How to get YSU Past Questions for Medicine and Surgery
step to Get YSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for Medicine offered in the Yobe State University, Damaturu.–
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment and how to received your complete copy of the past questions to be sent directly to your email address or whatsapp number.
Procedure for Payment
Chat/Make a Call.
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to receive your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g POST UTME Past Questions Medicine
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.
What others are download: All School POST UTME Past Questions
Download YSU Post UTME Past Questions for Medicine Free Sample
Yobe State University
1st Batch. Time: 1 hour 30
Question Paper for College of MEDICINE AND SURGERY,
1. Which of the following is a characteristic of non-living things?
A. Ability to produce young ones of their kind
B. Ability to respond to 16. stimuli
C. Inability to respond to stimuli
D. Ability to respire.
2. Which of the following is not concerned with water cycle?
3. Which of the following belongs to the third level of a food chain?
B. Tertiary consumer
D. Secondary consumer.
4. Which of the following has an open circulatory system?
5. The parts of the vascular bundle that are responsible for the respective transportation of food and water are
A. cambium & phelloderm
B. meristem & phellogen
C. xylem and phloem
D. phloem and xylem.
6. Erepsin converts
A. protein to pepton
B. protein to polypepetide
C. Polypeptide to amino acide
D. polypeptide to peptone.
7. The longest bones of the body is
8. Which of the following has no backbone?
9. Fehling reagent is use to test for
A. reducing sugars
c. Non-reducing sugars
10. Which of the following is not connected with transportation? A. Red blood cell
C. white blood cell
11. The structure above represents
12. The part labelled II represents
A. protein strand
13. The highest hierarchy of classification is
14. Which of the following is prokaryotic
B. Panicum maximus
C. Treponema pallidum
15. The male organ of a bryophyte is known as
16. The removal of the petal of a flower will affect A.photosynthesis
17. The structure above represents
A. cervical vertebra
B. thoracic vertebra
C. lumbar vertebra
18. The parts labeled I, II, & III are respectively
A. transverse process, neural spine & centrum
B. spine, centrum & transverse process
C. neural arch, neutral canal & spine
D. acetabulum, obturator, foramine& spine.
19. Yeast makes flour rise by the production
20. Which of the following is not an excretory material?
Yobe State University Post-UTME Past Answer
Post UTME Past Questions for YSU Damaturu Medicine,
YSU Post UTME Subjects Combination for Medine,
YSU Post UTME Past Questions for Medicine,
Yobe State University Post UTME Past Question for Medicine,
Medicine and Surgery Post UTME Past Questions for YSU,