Did you apply for admission into the Faculty/College of Medical Science? Are you eligible for Olabsisi Onabanjo University Admission Screening Exercise, also know as OOU Post UTME?
If yes, you need the OOU Post UTME Past Questions for Medicine and Surgery, to enhance your preparatory skills in readiness to the exam.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all OOU Post UTME Past Questions for all Department in the Faculty of Medicine from 2014 – till date
This past questions will give you an over-view and nature of the exams.
Our research has confirm that candidate who seek admission into the faculty of Medicine and uses OOU Faculty of Medicine Past Questions and Answer specifically to prepare for the Admission Screening Examination is ten times better than those who do not.
Table of Contents
OOU Post UTME Subject Combination for Medicine.
What are the Subjects written in OOU Post UTME for Medicine.
The subjects you will write in Olabsisi Onabanjo University Post UTME is same subjects you wrote in Jamb.
What others are download: All School POST UTME Past Questions
How to get OOU Past Questions for Medicine & Surgery
Step to get OOU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for Medicine offered in Olabsisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye.
Make a Call.
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to receive your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g OOU POST UTME Past Questions
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.
Olabsisi Onabanjo University Post UTME Past Questions for Medicine Free Download
Olabsisi Onabanjo University
1st Batch. Time: 1 hour 30
Question Paper for Faculties of MEDICINE AND SURGERY,
1. Which of the following constitutes the least environmental pollution?
2. What is the PH of 0.001MHC1?
3. Which of the following has the highest hydroxyl ion concentration?
4. The best technique for separating the components of a dye is
5. What is the volume of a gas at 20°C if its original volume at 60°C is 300cm3? If the pressure is constant
6. CaC03 + 2HC1 -> CaCl2 + H20 +CO2
From the equation above, what mass of CaC03 will be required to produce 11.1 g of CaCl2? [Ca = 40, C = 12, O = 16, Cl = 35.5]
7. What volume of oxygen will be present in 150cm3 of air at 27°C?
8. Which of the following is suitable for removing both temporary and permanent hardness?
(a) the addition of alum
(b) the addition of Ca(OH)2
9. C2H4(g) + 302(g)->2C02(g) + 2H20(g)
From the reaction above, what mole of CO2 will be produced from 56g of ethane?
[C =12, H=l]
10. Which of the following contains particles with the largest size?
(a) Aqueous solution
11. Who discovered the charge on an electron?
12. Which of the following salts is a double salt?
13. To increase the rate of a chemical reaction, a catalyst
(a) decreases the activation energy
(b)increases the activation energy
(c) decreases the collision frequency
(d) increases the collision frequency
14. Which of the following is a fine chemical?
15. Which of the following is an alkaline earth metal?
16. Which of the following reactions is endothermic?
(a) HCl(aq) + NaOH(aq)—>NaCl(aq) + H20(1)
(b) CaO(s) + H20(i)—»Ca (OH)2(s)
(c) CaCO(s)—»CaO(s) +C02(g)
(d) S+02-^ SO2
17. An important ore of aluminum is
18. 2SO2 + 02’*—> 2S03 , AH = -xKJ A decrease in temperature will
(a) shift the equilibrium position backward
(b) favour the forward reaction
(c) decrease the formation of S03
(d) increase the concentration of O2
19. What mass of copper will be produced from 0.5 Faraday of electricity [Cu = 63.5]
20. Which of the following is a strong electrolyte?
(a) glucose solution
(c) potassium acetate solution
Olabsisi Onabanjo University Post-UTME Past Answer
Medicine And Surgery Post UTME Past Questions For OOU,
Post UTME Past Questions For FU Lafia Medicine,
Olabsisi Onabanjo University Post UTME Past Questions for Medicine,
OOU Post UTME Past Questions For Medicine,
OOU Post UTME Subjects Combination For Medicine,