Do you need University of Benin, Uniben Post UTME Past Questions for Social Sciences? Do you want to download Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for Social Sciences for Uniben.
Then you have search to the right place.
Management science (MS), is the broad interdisciplinary study of problem solving and decision making in human organizations, with strong links to management, economics, business, engineering, management consulting, and other sciences.
Social science tells us about the world beyond our immediate experience, and can help explain how our own society works – from the causes of unemployment or what helps economic growth, to how and why people vote, or what makes people happy.
It provides vital information for governments and policymakers, local authorities, non-governmental organizations and others.
Table of Contents
- 1 UNIBEN Faculty of Management Sciences Post UTME Past Questions
- 2 UNIBEN Faculty of Social Sciences Post UTME Past Questions
- 3 Benefit of Social or Management Sciences Past Questions
- 4 Download Uniben Post UTME Past Questions for Management/Social Science.
- 5 Free Management Science Post UTME Online Past Questions
UNIBEN Faculty of Management Sciences Post UTME Past Questions
The following are list of post utme past question for undergraduate courses offered in University of Benin UNIBEN faculty of Management Science available for download.
Banking And Finance.
Economics And Statistics.
UNIBEN Faculty of Social Sciences Post UTME Past Questions
The following are list of post utme past question for undergraduate courses offered in University of Benin UNIBEN faculty of Social Sciences available for download.
Geography And Regional Planning.
Political Science And Public Administration.
Sociology And Anthropology.
Benefit of Social or Management Sciences Past Questions
Pointer to Area of Concentration.
Help you know your speed for the actual exam.
Predict the outcome of the upcoming exam question.
Let one know if he/she has adequately prepared for the exam.
Give you confidence and make you relax on the deal day.
Download Uniben Post UTME Past Questions for Management/Social Science.
How to Get UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for Management and Social Science course offered in the University of Benin -Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment and how to received your complete copy of the past questions to be sent directly to your email address or whatsapp number.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer or Direct Bank Deposit.
After Payment, send us the following
Name of Product Paid for:
Valid email address.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email you will send to us
Free Management Science Post UTME Online Past Questions
UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, NIGERIA
POST UTME SCREENING TEST
SUBJECT: GENERAL PAPER
27. Which of the following countries was not a member of the Monrovia Bloc?
28.The first General Secretary of the of the O.A.U.
B. Ezo Ekangat
D. Edem Kodjo
29. Regional self-government was granted to Eastern and Western regions in
30. The name of the O.A.U. was changed to A.U. on the
A. 9th of July 2002
B. 10th of June 2001
C. 9th of August 2003
D. 6th of May 2000
31. The centre piece of Nigeria foreign policy has remained
32. Only one of the following is a form of decentralization
33. Which of the following is a merit that is associated only with two party system?
A. Political education of the people
B. Existence of strong and formidable opposition party
C. Provision of strong political ideology to the nation
D. Increased political participation by the masses
34. Lines of latitude indicate distances from
A. The poles
B. The equator
35. On which days of the year are night and day the same length?
A. 22nd March and 22nd September
B. 22nd June and 22nd December
C. 31s1 December and 31st June
D. Midsummer day and midwinter day
36. Sedimentary rocks are easily recognized in the fields because
A. They form rounded hills
B. They occur in horizontal layers
C. they occur in layers
D. They are folded
37.An important factor responsible for the comparative cost of logging in tropical forests is that
A.The commercial trees do not grow in pure stands but are widely scattered
B.There are not many rivers for the floating of the logs
C.The lumberines depend only on minimal energy
D. There is shortage of labour
38. Soft wood from coniferous forests are mainly used for raw material for the production of
A. Animal feed and fibre
B. Pulp and paper
C. Non-alcoholic beverages
D. Poles and planks
39. Which of the following countries is not a member of the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)?
C. Saudi Arabia
40.Which of the following factors is most important for the rapid increase in world population during the 20th century?
A.Rapid increase in birth rate
B.The abolition of slave trade
C.Rapid decrease in death rate
D.Migration of people
41. The most important characteristic of a population that enhances rapid economic development is the
B. Age structure
C. Level of education
D. Size of the population
42. What does bush fallowing mean in agricultural practise?
A. Intensive cultivation
B. Agricultural production for cash
C. Rotation of cultivated land to allow rejuvenation of exhausted plots
D. permanent cultivation
43. One of the steel rolling mills in Nigeria is located in
44. What is the major environmental hazard facing the people of the Sahel and Northern Sudan Savanna
A. Locust invasion
45. Industrialization in Nigeria can best be promoted through the development of
A. Textile manufacturing
B. Vegetable oil processing
C. Iron and steel processing
D. Automatic manufacturing
46. Which of the following is a commercial service?
B. Garri processing
C. Oil drilling
47. Which of the following allows production to take place ahead of demand?
48. Which of the following has the main objective to differentiate between similar products from different manufacturers
49. Which of the following requires indirect advertising?
A. Baby milk
C. Text books
D. Soccer books
50. A parcel of shoes valued at N2,000 was invoiced at N200 only, which of the following would be used by the seller to correct this error?
A. An invoice for N200
B. A credit note of N1,800
C. A debit note of N1,800
D. A debit note of N2,000
51. Which of the following correctly describes the basis for international trade?
A. Terms of trade
B. Absolute cost advantage
C. Comparative cost advantage
D. Division of labour
52. Who defined Economics as the study of mankind in the ordinary business of life?
A. Alfred Marshal
B. David Richards
C. Adam Smith
D. Professor Lionel Robbins
53. Economics is called a social science because it is
A. It is a branch of social studies
B. A study of the ways man devices to study his unlimited wants for limited resources
C. A dismal science in the Malthusian sense