2019 TRCN Examination Result is Out! You can now check your Result online yourself without the use of scratch card. It’s EASY and FREE!
This is to inform all the Individual that participated in the Teacher Registration Council of Nigeria Professional Qualifying Examination, that they can now check their results.
The guidelines below will guide you on how you can check your TRCN PQE Result online.
Table of Contents
How to Check TRCN Result for any Diet
1. Launch your mobile / PC browser
How to Check TRCN Examination Result Online for Any State in Nigeria
TRCN Result Checker Portal
2. Go to TRCN Result Checker Portal. https://govtportal.net/searchResult
3. Type in your PQE Number or your Name to continue the process of checking of the result.
4. At the bottom of the field, you’ll see ‘Check My Result’. Click on it
5. After clicking on Check my result, details about your result will be display
The following details will be show to you
Name you used to register, also refer as Teacher name
The exam type you register e.g October Diet
State of Origin;
Status, if the Teacher scaled through, it will Indicate Passed;
Year the exam was taken.
My TRCN Result – How to Print it Out
Follow step one (1) to Five (5)
Once the detail of the result load up
If you are using desktop browser, press Ctrl + P,
careful follow the instruction that appear
Click on print to make a hard copy of your result