Are you in the Faculty of Medicine, eligible for University of Ilorin Admission Screening Exercise, Also know as Unilorin POST UTME, if yes, you need the UNILORIN Post UTME past questions for Medicine and Surgery, to enhance your preparatory skill in readiness to the exam.
we at stcharlesedu.com has compiled all UNILORIN Post UTME past questions for all course in the faculty of Medicine from 2005 – till date.
This past questions will give you an over-view and nature of the exams.
Past questions will not only help you know the likely questions but you will understand the nature of the examination.
Our research has confirm that candidate who uses UNILORIN Faculty of Medicine Past Questions and Answer specifically to prepare for the Admission Screening Examination into various department in the faculty is ten times better than those who do not.
Our research has confirm that candidate who seek admission into the faculty of Medicine and uses UNILORIN Faculty of Medicine Past Questions and Answer specifically to prepare for the Admission Screening Examination is ten times better than those who do not..
Table of Contents
UNILORIN Post UTME Subjects for Medicine Combination.
What are the Subjects Written in UNILORIN Post UTME for Medicine.
The subjects you will write in University of Ilorin, Kwara State Post Utme is same subjects you wrote in Jamb.
How to Buy UNILORIN Past Questions for Faculty of Medicine and Surgery.
To get the complete copy of the Past Questions, call or whatsapp me on 08051311885.
Download UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions for Faculty of Medicine free Sample.
University of Ilorin, Kwara State.
POST-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Screening
Time Allowed 1hour
1. A labourer is paid N5, 400:00k per month. What is his total salary in 1 3/4years?
D, N129,600:00 ANSWER: A
2. Which of the following will sink when placed on water?
B. Plastic Cup
D. Eraser ANSWER: D
3. The following are domestic birds except
D. Vulture ANSWER: D
4. A boy buys a biscuit for N4 and sells it at a profit of 20%. Find the actual price and the selling price?
A. i =N1.00k, ii = N5.
B. i = 60k, ii = N4.40k
C. i = 80k, ii = N4.80k
D. i = 50k, ii = N4.50k ANSWER: C
5. A man buys recharge card for N500. He sells it for N430. What is the percentage loss?
D. 20% ANSWER: C
6. The title of the traditional ruler of Benin is called
D. Igwe ANSWER: C
7. Which of these is not a method of preventing iron from rusting?
D. Painting. ANSWER: C
8. Which of the following is not a rainbow colour?
D. Green ANSWER: B
9. A person who flies an aircraft is called
A. A captain
B. A craftologist
C. A pilot
D. An aeronautics engineer. ANSWER: C
10. Kwame Nkrumah Museum is located in
D. Ghana ANSWER: D
11. An example of confluence town in Nigeria is
D. Port Harcout ANSWER: C
12. A trained person that specializes in the treatment of diseases and disorders of the teeth is called
D. Dentist ANSWER: D
13. A bricklayer is Paid N1000:00k for 5days work. What is his pay for 22days work?
D. N5,000:00k ANSWER: C
14. In parliamentary system of government, members of the parliament are required to report the proceedings of the house to their.
A. Local government chairman and governors.
C. Political parties and party stalwarts
D. Traditional rulers ANSWER: B
15. One essential duty of a citizen to his/her state is to.
A. Vote and support the government in power.
B. Recite the national anthem and the pledge.
C. Pay his tax.
D. Encourage other citizens to be loyal ANSWER: C
16. Under whose regime were Delta andAdamawa States created?
(a) Gen Sanni Abacha.
(b) Gen yakubu Gowon.
(c) Gen Murtala Muhammed.
(d) Gen Ibrahim Babangida ANSWER: D
17. The body charged with the responsibility of regulating and protecting consumers against illicit foods and drugs in Nigeria.
(a) Consumer protection council.
(b) Standard Organization of Nigeria.
(c) National Drug Law Enforcement agency.
(d)National Agency for Food, Drug Administration and Control ANSWER: D
18. The senate president during the second republic was.
(a) Dr. Joseph Wayas.
(b) Senator Anyim Pius Anyim.
(c) Senator Iyorchia Ayu.
(d) Chief Adopous Wabara ANSWER: A
19. We eat Carbohydrate food to give us.
(b) Good sight.
(c) Good teeth.
(d) Strong bones. ANSWER: A