Recruitment Into The Nigeria Army
75 Regular Recruits Intake 2016 for Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women
Nigeria Army Recruitment Trades and Non-Trades
This in to inform the general public and all interested qualified applicants that the online
registration for the 75 Regular Recruits intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women will commence on 8 April 2016 and end on 21 May 2016.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants are to:
• Apply online at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng
• Applications are free of charge
Applicants are to apply once. Multiple online application will be disqualified
• On submission. Applicants are to print out the completed application form which
must include the following pans
i. Declaration and Certificate by Parent/Guardian Form
ii Local Government Area Certificate Form
iii. Police Certification Form
iv. Guarantor Form
Come along to the designated Examination and Recruitment centres with copies of their online completed forms.
• Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
• In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women
must also posses OND/Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the website.
• Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non tradesmen/women while trades men women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st June 2016.
• Not be less than 1.65 metres and 1.56 metres tall for male and female
Please Note. Items to notes are as follows
► The recruitment exercise would commence with Pre-screening Examination to be followed later by screening of short listed candidates at designated Zonal Centres nationwide.
You are advised to carefully read the instruction page on the website or call the
following support lines if in doubt: 080340850S8 and 08038575725
► List of successful candidates that are shortlisted to seat for the Pre-selection
Examination will be in the website on 26 May 2016.
► The Pre-selection Examination will take place at the Centre of choice of a
candidate on 28 May 2016.
►The list of successful candidates that has will attend the zonal screening. from the Pre-selection Examination will be hoisted on the website on 2 June 2016.
►Successful candidates from the Pre-selection Examination are to attend the Zonal Screening Exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states from 12-25 June 2016.
►Candidates Selected at the Zonal Screening Exercise will commence training immediately at Depot Nigerian Army.Zaria.
►Candidates are advised in their own interest, not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise.