GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR THE NIGERIA AIR FORCE AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
Online Registration starts on 23 April, 2015 and closes on 4 June, 2015
be of Nigerian origin.
non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women by 31 December 2015.
Those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years by 31
Those who will be older than 22, 24 and 28 years for non-tradesmen, tradesmen
and drivers respectively by 31st December 2015 need not apply
5.4ft for females.
Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than 2 sittings
obtained not later than 6 years to this exercise. In addition, applicants are
also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
City & Guild Certificate. Candidate with only Trade Test Certificate are
required to also have a minimum of 4 credits in GCE/SSCE/NECO including
English. In addition, applicants applying as tradesmen/tradeswomen must possess
ND (with minimum of Lower Credit) or other relevant trade qualification from
government-approved institutions. Note that applicants with HND or First
Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s
certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the
Nigerian Air Force and should not apply.
a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank
of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy,
and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments
Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates and principals of government Secondary
Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms.
In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good
character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and
final selection interview.
below before filling the form:
- Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
- Nursing: RN/RM
- Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
- X-Ray Technician: ND X-ray Technology.
- Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/Dental Therapy
- Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
- Environmental Technician: ND Environmental Technology.
- Biomedical Technician: ND Biomedical Technology.
- Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
- Statistics: ND Statistics.
- Assistant Chaplain: ND in Christian Religious Study.
- Assistant Imam: ND in Arabic/Islamic Studies.
- Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engr./Electrical Electronics
Engr/Air Engineering Technology
- Meteorologist: ND in Meteorology.
- Electrical Technicians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Cert
1,2,3 Domestic Elect, Work
- Building Technology: ND Building tech/QS/Land Surveying/Civil
- Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Comm. Cert/Trade Test Cert in
- Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.
- Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
- Music: ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognised Band
will be an advantage.
- Driver/Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical
- Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Sign
Writing/Plumbing/Mason/ domestic Electrician/Refrigeration and Air
- Computer Tech.: ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Software Engr. Possession of
recognized certifications will be an advantage.
- ND/Certificate in Physiotherapy.
- ND/Certificate in Printing Technology.
- PE/Sports: ND/NCE Physical Education, Certificate of
participation/Medals in National and International sporting competitions will
be an added advantage.
- Catering: ND in Catering Services.
- Education: NCE in PHE, Library Science, Home Economics, Hausa Language,
Ibo Language, Yoruba Language, French, Business Management, Fine Arts.
- ND/Certificate in Medical Supply.
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies
of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection
interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if
selected for the zonal recruitment test:
officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries
and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later
than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- Educational/ Trade Certificates.
document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false
declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such
applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air
Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose
applications have been rejected. The application fee is N1000 (excluding bank
charges). Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone
numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
Payment Acknowledgment Slip by clicking on the PROCEED TO PAYMENT button.
Applicants are to use the printed acknowledgment slip to make payment at any of
the designated banks.