Due to too much voice calls, and inability to attend to all calls, which is also time consuming, please communicate to us through WhatsApp to get quick respond.
NIGERIA AIR FORCE NAF RECRUITMENT
APPLICATION FOR NIGERIA AIR
FORCE AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (BMTC 2017)
1. Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at
2. Applicants are to apply once, multiple online application will be
3. Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after
completion of application online.
a. Local government Indigeneship form
b. Attestation form to be signed by Military Officer or Local
c. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
d. Acknowledgement Form.
4. Applicants must be a Nigeria Citizen by birth.
5. Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less
than 1.63m tall for female.
6. Non Tradesmen/Women.
a. Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 year by 31 December
b. Applicants must posses a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics
and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
a. Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 17 and 24
years of age except for those applying as driver who must be between 18 and 28
years by 31 December 2017
b. Applicants must posses a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in
English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must posses at least a lower credit in
ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government
c. Drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English
and trade test certificate.
d. Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of
their professional experience which will include certificate and medals
8. Online Registration Starts on 14 January 2017 and close on 17
9. Zonal Recruitment Exercise will hold from 23 February – 16 March
10. NAF online Registration and all other recruitment processs are free
of charge and no payment should be made.
11. The Attestation form must be accompained by the passport photograph
and photocopy of the signees drivers licence or international passport. The
signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
12. For further information see the instruction page on the website as
from 14 January 2017 or call the following support lines: 09064145533,
08043440802 and 08053440802 or email email@example.com
Air Vice Marshal
For Chief of the Air Staff