Table of Contents
- 1 LAGOS UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL
- 2 ADMISSION INTO THE SCHOOL OF BASIC DENTAL NURSING AND CONVERSION COURSE FOR DENTAL SURGERY ASSISTANTS
LAGOS UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL
IDI – ARABA, LAGOS
SCHOOL OF BASIC DENTAL NURSING 2018/2017 ADMISSION FORM
ADMISSION INTO THE SCHOOL OF BASIC DENTAL NURSING AND CONVERSION COURSE FOR DENTAL SURGERY ASSISTANTS
admission into School of Basic Dental Nursing
Dental Nursing (2018/2017Academic Session)
for Dental Surgery Assistants.
Biology, Chemistry & Physics (Combination of results should not be at more than two
Nursing (Lecture Theater)
- Applicants should bring along pencil, eraser, ruler, pen and original
receipt issued by the cashier with the attached certified passport photograph to the examination
- Only candidates who have satisfied the conditions for admission will
be called for interview.
- Course Fee:
Details will be provided on admission.
2. Conversion Course for Dental Surgery Assistants to Dental Nursing:
- Dental Surgery Assistants five credits in SSCE/GCE ‘O’ Level in English
Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (Combination of results
should not be at more than two sittings).
- Dental Surgery Assistants (DSAs) who have received 18-24 months Dental
Assistant training in accredited institution with at least 5 years experience. They are to
undergo conversion course for two (2) years.
- DSAs in established denta! institutions in Nigeria and West African sub
region with at least 15 years experience. They are to undergo conversion course for duration of
one (1) year.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira)
a bank draft payable to LUTH, Idi
weeks from date of advertisement to the office of the Coordinator, School of Basic Dental Nursing, prefab
Old Dental Block, LUTH).
photographs with the receipt for the purchase of the form
relevant credentials as indicated on the application form
mobile telephone number of applicant and sponsor