ADMISSION INTO NCE PROGRAMMES 2011/2012 ACADEMIC SESSION
Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates into the 3years (regular), 4-year(Weekend) NCE Programmes and 1-year Pre NCE Programme of the College of Education, Warri, 2011/12 academic session
General and some Departmental Requirements (Regular/Weekend NCE)
1.A Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE,GCE,NECO) O’ level with credit passes in five (5) subjects, at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics. Two of the Credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to study
2. A Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with Credit or Merit in five subjects, two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer. Credit/Merit passes in English Language and Mathematics are required for all candidates. TC II referred is not acceptable.
3. Credit in English and Literature in English are required for candidates wishing to study English Language.
4. Candidates who wish to study Computer Science, a credit in Physics is required.
5. Candidates who wish to study Agric. Science need a Credit in Agric/Bio and Chemistry
6. Business Education: Credits in English, Economics and Commerce or Book keeping or Financial Accounting are required.
General Requirements For Pre-NCE Programme
A Senior Secondary School Certificate (WASC/NECO/GCE) O’ Level with at least five passes at one sittiing or four passes plus some credits at two sittings.
Courses Available (NCE Programme)
A. SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCE
1. Economics/Political Science
2. Social Studies/Economics
3.Political Science/Social Studies
5. History/Political Science
7. History/Christian Religious Studies
8.Christian Religious Studies/Political Science
9.Christian Religion Studies/Economics
10. Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
14. Theatre Arts/NLS
B. SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
1. Primary Education Studies
2. Early Childhood-Care Education
C. SCHOOL OF VACATIONAL EDUCATION
1. Business Education
2. Agricultural Science
3. Home Economics
4. Fine Arts
ADMISSION FORM FOR 2012/2013 SESSION BREAK DOWN
Sales start July 2, 2012
Offical Amount -NCE FORM
College Application form 5,000.00
Post Utme Screening Fee 2,000.00
Online Application fee 3,00.00
Medical Fee 3,000.00
Jamb Form (only for those who did not write Jamb UTME) = 5000.00
total = 15,300.00
Scratch Card payable at the bank = N500
Those who want me to go to the school and buy and process it for them
with jamb – N12,000
without jamb – N17000
pls- sir/madam my names are Samuel Noah Lazarus am in Port Harcourt i included warri coe in my jamb, and i would love to no how to buy the post ume form, were and the name of banks selling .pls- here is my phone number 07039139270. thanks and GOD bless you.
The College of Education is committed to creating an intellectual environment that promotes quality instruction, significant research, and professional service. It contains very informative matter. I would like to come here again. This type of posting should go on.