Download Physical And Health Education PHE Exam Past Questions Paper 1st, 2nd and 3rd Term for Junior Secondary Schools JSS in Nigeria all Classes.
Teaching is really an interesting job, but for some factors like low pay, setting of exam questions, marking of students examination scripts and compilation of students results has made teaching job more stressful.
To help reduce the workload we have compiled all Physical and Health Education exam question paper in MS Word from JSS one (1) to three (3);
To serve as a reference material;
To help teachers set tests and examination questions.
School pupils will also find it useful for revision and exam preparation.
Table of Contents
- 1 Physical and Health Education Exam Questions for Junior Secondary School – Features
- 2 JSS 1 to 3 PHE Exam Questions – Benefit
- 3 How to Get Junior Secondary School PHE Exam Questions
- 4 PHE First Term Examination Questions for Junior Secondary School
Physical and Health Education Exam Questions for Junior Secondary School – Features
Is based on the Nerdc Curriculum.
Can be view and read on any Smart Phone
Can be Printed out into hard copy.
Can be obtain on Micro-Soft Word Format.
Can be Edited to suit your need.
The paid version has up to 50 Multiple Objective Questions to choose from
Out of Public Domain.
Available only to subscriber.
JSS 1 to 3 PHE Exam Questions – Benefit
The Benefit of Using Our Junior Secondary School Physical and Health Education Exam Questions.
As a teacher using our Multiple Exam Question source make teaching more interesting.
Reduce the workload.
You can modify the questions to suit your need.
You get best value for your money when you purchase from us.
As a student it make you identify key areas to focus on.
Help you know your speed for the actual exam.
Give you confidence and make you relax on the deal day.
How to Get Junior Secondary School PHE Exam Questions
Step to get PHE Exam Questions for JSS ( 1 – 3 )
Here is an example of our Physical and Health Education exam questions for JSS class 1-3 cost Pattern.
JSS 2 PHE 1st Term = N300
JSS 2 PHE 2nd Term = N300
JSS 2 PHE 3rd Term = N300
HOW TO PURCHASE
Make a Call.
Call or whatsapp us on 08051311885 for the account number to make payment;
And how to receive your complete copy of the past questions paper.
Mode of Payment.
Mobile Transfer, POS and Direct Bank Deposit.
Send us the following:
Screenshot of either your Debit alert; Successful transaction notice or bank teller.
Name of Product Paid for; e.g Exam Questions for Physical and Health Education (JSS 2)
Valid Email Address;
Lastly Call or whatsapp us for your payment verification and confirmation.
We will deliver the past question to you 10 mins after confirmation of payment to the email address you send to us.
Download Free PHE Exam Question for JSS 2
Link 1 PHE Exam Questions
Link 2 PHE Exam Questions
PHE First Term Examination Questions for Junior Secondary School
FIRST TERM EXAMINATION 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
SUBJECT: Physical and Health Education
CLASS: JSS 2
DURATION: 1 HOUR
Physical and Health Education Objective Questions for Primary School
SECTION A: OBJECTIVE
INSTRUCTION: ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
1. Service change at the count of ________point
2. __________ assign duties to the other officials in table tennis.
(d) Assistance umpire
3. Table tennis officials include all these people, EXCEPT________
(d) Assistant umpire.
4. Which of the following is not a skills in table tennis game?
(a) Bank hank stroke
(b) forehand stroke
(d) Backhand stroke
5. ___________occurs when chemicals are released into the soil during spill or under-ground leakage
(b) Visual pollution
(c) Land pollution
(d) None of the above
6. __________ Is not among the components of school health programme
(a) Healthful school environment
(b) School cult activities
(c) Health instructions
(d) School health service
7. The skill used to start a game of tennis is___________
(a) Goal keeping
8. The school health programme is composed of__________ section
9. Environmental pollution is the contamination of water, air and land from man-made _________
10. The following are effects of environmental pollution, Except
(a) Hearing loss
(b) sleep disorder
(c) High blood pressure
11. Community health is concerned with the following except __________
(a) Giving loan
(b) Providing portable water
(c) Disposal of refuse
(d) prevention of water pollution
12. Which of the following equipment is not for table tennis game?
(a) Table tennis bat
(b) Groin protector
(c) The net
(d) Tennis board
13. Which of these is not a cause of pollution?
(a) Plastic factories
(c) Chemical plants
(d) None of the above
14. Table tennis officials include all these, EXCEPT
(d) Assistance umpire
15. The release of chemicals and particles into the atmosphere is called _________________
(a) Land pollution
(b) Thermal pollution
(c) Noise pollution
(d) Air pollution
Want more Objective Questions like this?
Get the Complete Physical and Health Education Exam Questions (Obj & Theory); In editable Ms-word format for any of the JSS 1 – 3 Classes.
What Others are download Exam Questions for Junior Secondary School
PHE Theory Questions for Junior Secondary Schools
SECTION B (THEORY)
1. Briefly describe the nature of tennis game
B. State three effects of pollution on environmental and personal health
C. list four basic skills of table tennis game
2. Define school health programme
B. List three type of environmental pollution and explain one
C. Mention four basic skills and techniques in tennis game