Table of Contents
REMITA SCHOOL FEES – HOW TO PAY ANY SCHOOL FEES THROUGH REMITA
2. Click on the link Pay a Biller
3. Who Do You Want to Pay: Type in the remita account details of the school.
4. Name of Service/Purpose: Select the service/purpose of payment
5. Description: Enter more detail about the purpose of payment ( example, if you are paying for school fees, you can type in (i) school fees for ss2 (ii) school fees for 1st semester e.t.c)
6. Amount to Pay: Input the Amount
7. Payers Name: Type in the Student Name
8. Payers Phone: Type in the student Phone number
9. Payers Email: Type in a valid email address
10. How do you want to Pay: select your preference payment
If your school demand for a bank teller, select the option Bankbranch
12. A capcha code will be shown: Type exactly what is shown and click on: Proceed to Payment.
13. Click on Submit
14. Copy your Remita Retrieval Reference Number and Click on Print Invoice
Remita School Fees Payment Methods
On that “Pay with Internet banking”column, you will see the icons of banks that supports internet banking on Remita platform.
Click on any one of your choice and proceed to payment.
2. Remita School Fees – Pay at a Bank Branch
3. Remita School Fees -Pay Now with Mastercard or Visa
You are done. After successful payment, you will be able to download the payment receipt for subsequent accreditation with your establishment of partner.