- All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicants above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National
Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicants below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary
- (Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible);
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the
- Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for Colleges of Education Student.
- Private Owned Schools (University, Polytechnics and College of
Educations) are not eligible to apply.
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s
- All Applicants must: Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicants MUST have registered with National Identification
Management Commission (NIMC);
- Display intellectual ability and leadership potential;
- Meet the University’s English language requirements (usually at least
6.5 in IELTS or equivalent TOEFL score valid for current year admission)
Oversea/External Scholarship Only;
- You must currently reside in Nigeria;
- Proof that you must return and take up permanent residence in Nigeria after
completion of the proposed programme of study;
- Must have a valid Nigerian passport;
- Be a Registered full time Student only of any Public and Private
What you need to have at hand before apply for the Delta State bursary
column or click on this direct link http://www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/bursary/registration
should not more than 20kb, on how to resize your passport visit this link, when
done click on next.
be used subsequently to log into the portal, to make payment,
you are using is web payment enable. if not contact your bank to activate it
number and name plus your 11 digits bvn number, when done, click on update,
this will take you to your acknowledgement card page.
far, it also show you an indication that application status has be completed,
to have a hard copy of it, click on print
Dully Signed Acknowledgement card must be scanned and Send to
2016BURSARY@DSBSB.DL.GOV.NG in PDF format only. Other Formats will not be
approved for evaluation and approval by the board.