AGBARHA – OTOR
P.M.B. 100, UGHELLI, DELTA STATE, NIGERIA
ADMISSION OF STUDENTS FOR 2014/2015 NCE PROGRAMMES
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes:
LIST OF PROGRAMMES/COURSES OFFERED AT N.C.E LEVEL-3 YEAR DURATION
1. Primary Education Studies
2. Integrated Science/Computer Education
3. Integrated Science/Mathematics
4. Integrated Science(Double Major)
5. Computer Education/Mathematics
6. Social Studies (Double Major)
7. Social Studies/English
8. English (Double Major)
10. French (Double Major)
1. SSCE of WAEC and NECO and T.C11 with credit passes in four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings. Two of the credits must be in the subjects making up the combinations the candidates wish to offer.
2. All candidates seeking for admission are to present their JAMB examination results in which they scored at least 150 and attend a selection interview at the College.
Admission forms are obtainable from the College on the payment of N5,000.00 in cash or bank draft
payable to the MCF College of Education, Agbarha – Otor, at the Revenue
Division of the College from 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday.
All completed admission forms should be returned with the underlisted:
1. Photostat copies of relevant examination results
2. Photostat copy of Local Government Area of Origin
3. Photostat copy of receipt of purchase of admission form
4. Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
5. Attestation Letter
6. Four (4) recent passport-size photographs.
All completed forms are to be returned in an envelope enclosing the required documents and
submitted to MCF College of Education, Agbarha-Otor, Ughelli L.G.A., Delta State.
DATE OF SELECTION INTERVIEW
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 at 10:00am prompt.
INFORMATION TO PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS, PARENT AND GUARDIANS
The MICHAEL and CECILIA FOUNDATION COLLEGE OF EDUCATION has been
established to provide high quality Teacher Education to produce N.C.E.
teachers of international standard, who specialize in the use of ICT
instead of the traditional chalk and markers, for teaching in the
2.The programmes and academic calender are designed to enable students graduate in 3 years in a culture of high morality that abhors corruption, positive work habit and a strong spirit of commitment to societal development in an atmosphere of Godliness.
3.The College shall provide opportunity for her NCE graduates to continue their studies until they obtain B.Ed.(Hons), M.Ed., and Ph.D degrees in their NCE chosen subjects/combinations; this is the new policy of the National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE).
4.Comfortable accommodation is available for students.
SOURCE = Vanguard Newspaper, Thursday, October 2, 2014 Page 56