ST. CHARLES EDUCATIONAL SERVICES
(Jamb Accredited Registration Centre for 2014 UTME Online Processing)
Opposite Okere Urhobo Kingdom Palace Main Gate,
Off Okumagba Avenue Road & Cinema Site/Junction,
Warri, Delta State.
Outlined below are detailed steps for registration of new students of the University of Benin, 2015 CLEARANCE EXERCISE FOR PART-TIME/SANDWICH/DIPLOMA CANDIDATES
1A. The PART-TIME/SANDWICH/DIPLOMA candidates admitted into Universityof Benin for 2014/2015 academic session are required to login at http://www.uniben.edu, click waeup portal with the PART-TIME/SANDWICH/DIPLOMA username and password used for their application and result checking.
1B. The UTME and Direct Entry Candidates admitted into University of Benin for 2014/2015 academic session are required to login at https://www.uniben.edu, click waeup portal with the PUTME/PUDE username and password used for their application and result checking.
2. Click on “Download application slip”. Print it and take note of your ID and Password. You will henceforth, use your ID and Password for subsequent login. Login and print your provisional admission letter.
3. ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE RIGHT PASSPORT SIZE (1-inch X 1-inch) PHOTOGRAPH USED FOR PUTME & PUDE ALREADY
EMBEDDED IN THEIR DOCUMENTS WITH REQUISITE RESULTS TO CLEAR SHOULD PROCEED TO PAY THE TOTAL
AMOUNT OF NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE OF 65,000 (45,000 for some courses).
Bank/Portal charges = 3000.00
Admission clearance = 20000.00
ICT Levy = 6000.00
Development Levy =15000.00
MTN NET Library = 1000.00
TOTAL = 45000.00 ( for PART-TIME/SANDWICH/DIPLOMA AND UTME EXCLUDING DEPARTMENT UNDER COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE)
College Development = Extra 20000.00 (Only for Departments under College of Medical Sciences)
4. Optional: You can change your password by clicking “change password” button and you can also change your e-mail and phone number by using “Edit” button.
5. On the Menu, click on “My data” select “Payment” option then click on “Add online payment ticket” button.
6. Select from the Payment Category, Acceptance Fee and click on “Create Ticket” button and then click the link under Payment ID.
7. Click on the “College Pay” button to view payment details and click the “Submit” button to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway.
8. Select your ATM Card type: Verve or Master Card and supply the card details (card number, expiration date, 4-digit PIN etc) as required.
9. Then click on “PAY” button.
10. If payment is successful, an acceptance slip will appear on the screen. Copy the “Clearance Activation Code” on the acceptance payment slip.
11. Click on “My Data” on the menu and select “Clearance data” option. Enter your “Clearance Activation Code” to open your Clearance/Eligibility form.
12. Fill the Clearance/Eligibility Form appropriately. Scan and upload the following documents:
a. Certificates/ Statements of result
b. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
c. Acceptance Letter
d. Guarantor’s Letter
e. Affidavit of Good Conduct
f. Affidavit of Non-Membership of Secret Cults
g. JAMB & UNIBEN offer of Provisional Admission slips.
commences Monday 15th of December, 2014
13. At the bottom of the Clearance/Eligibility Form, click on the “Save” button to return later and complete the form OR click on “Save and request
clearance” button to finally submit your Clearance/Eligibility Form when you are done. You cannot edit the Clearance /Eligibility Form after final
14. Click on “Download clearance slip” button and print your Clearance/Eligibility slip. Present it with online payment receipt, six (6) copies each of the listed items a to g in item 12, including six coloured passport photographs with red background and WAEC/NECO Scratch Card for checking results online to the clearance officers. The original credentials are for sighting during the physical clearance.
15. Physical clearance commences Monday 5th January to Friday 13th February, 2015 at the University Auditorium Monday to Friday from
9.00am to 5pm each day.
16. ONLY CANDIDATES SCHEDULED FOR CLEARANCE PER DAY WILL BE ATTENDED TO. CHECK YOUR CLEARANCE DATE IN YOUR ONLINE PROFILE AND PRINT OUT YOUR INVITATION LETTER.
17. Prohibition of Financial Transactions at Clearance Venue: There shall be no financial transactions in whatever form at the Main Auditorium Clearance Venue. Consequently, sales of Faculty Prospectus, Collection of dues, levies and other forms of Payment and Purchases are strictly prohibited. The release of completed and signed Clearance/eligibility form to student should not be tied to any other payment other than the fund paid for clearance.
The release of completed and signed Clearance/eligibility form to student should not be tied to any other payment other than the fund paid for clearance.
Are you experiencing any of the problems listed below, that is preventing you in processing/completing your UNIBEN 2014/2015 online Clearance:
- Problem in creating online payment ticket, Acceptance Fee and Making payment
- Problem in getting your Clearance Activation Code
- Difficulty in Resizing the Scan document to the specified Size for upload
- Difficulty in downloading the UNIBEN Provisionally admission Letter and Clearance Slip
What we can also do for you:
In solving the problem stated above, We can help you type and print out
Print out your Jamb Admission Letter
WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card
Snapping of Coloured Digital Passport with Red Background
Materials needed for the online clearance are listed below
a. Certificates/ Statements of result (get it from WAEC or NECO office if it was GCE or from School if its not GCE)
b. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age-(get it from court)
c. Acceptance Letter (we can type and print out for you)
d. Guarantor’s Letter (we can type and print out for you)
e. Affidavit of Good Conduct (get it from court)
f. Affidavit of Non-Membership of Secret Cults (get it from court)
g. JAMB offer of Provisional Admission slip to UNIBEN.(we can get if for you from JAMB website)
h. JAMB Original Result Slip (we can get if for you from JAMB website)
i. Local Government Certificate
Passports- Background Red. 24 copies Size 1x1inches
No School Fee, no Hostel Accomodation
Any mistake in the spelling of your name, date of birth might delay or at worst terminate your admission clearance.
Last Year 2013 Acceptance/School fee
Acceptance – for the faculty of medicine N60,000 others N45,000
School Fee – N49,500 for Medicine, Pharmacy, Engineering and Science / N46,000 for Art, Social Science and Management Science
call or visit us at the address above for your uniben instant online clearance confirmation, which you all the best of luck