In my previous post i talked about how you can create an online account for WAEC CASS Uploading, now i will be showing you, how you can extract and upload your WAEC CASS entries for ss1 and ss2 from offline to online without any mistake.
For you to be able to flow with the process, make sure you have the following available.
a. Internet service is required and pdf reader need to be installed in the pc to complete the process
b. make sure that you have set the correct school you want to upload or update it entries as default,
Table of Contents
How to Upload WAEC CASS for SS1,
01. Launched the WAEC CASS Offline Application software.
02. Type in your username and password and click on Login now.
03. Select a CASS Year to Upload.
04. Click on the Check box to activate Export button.
05. Click on the Export Button and take note of the location where the exported file was saved.
06. Once Successfully exported, to the folder in Step 05 and locate the file in the format “CASSYr..”
07. Copy the file. Please make sure that you use the most recently exported file!
08. Visit the WAEC CASS Portal Login Page http://examiners.waecnigeria.org/waeccass/
09. type in your WAEC CASS online Account Detail (the Email address and password) and click on sign in.
WAEC CASS School PIN Verification Page.
10. Type in same email address and the School Identification Key (PIN) it is made of up of 17 digits and Click on Verify Pin to proceed.
11. On the West African Examination Council Online Continous Assessment Capture Portal Dashboard, click on the link Upload CASS Data
12. Click on Choose File, locate where the exported cass file was stored on your personal computer, select it to get it uploaded.
13. Check “Continue Processing the Selected File”
14. Click on Process Upload File.
A message will show up saying ” All Student data Contained in this file will be transferred to the online server.
Note you would not be able to modify you school data once the upload is completed.”
15. Click on Confirm to Continue.
16. If done correctly a message will show indicating the number of candidate that was successfully uploaded.
17. Close the message to continue.
How to Print Student Listing.
Student Listing – This report shows the list of students on yearly basis. Note that only active student will be available on this report
18. Click on Reporting
19. Click on Student Listing
20. Select the CASS Year
21. Select the Exam Year
22. Click on View Report
How to Print WAEC Cass Student CASS Listing.
School are expected to print a similar report from the offline application, review and ensure that students’ scores correspond with the scores on the report.
23. Click on Reporting.
24. Click on Student CASS Listing.
25. Select the CASS Year.
26. Select the Exam Year.
27. Click on View Report.
How to Print WAEC Cass Student Validation Listing.
Validation listing shows a list of all subjects registered by students. Every student is expected to review this list from the offline before uploading to the online platform.
28. Click on Reporting.
29. Click on Student Validation Listing.
30. Select the CASS Year.
31. Select the Exam Year.
32. Click on View Report.