WAEC Animal Husbandry Past Questions and Answer… Are you writing this upcoming SSCE ? Did you registered for the subject Animal Husbandry, if yes, then you need to arm yourself to pass this subject at easy, there are various ways to do that,one of the best way is getting the past questions and answers.
I’m not trying to coax you to buy though, it’s your choice but I need to guide you on the right path to follow if I must see you to pass this SS3 final year exam with easy, one sure way is to get past questions.
You really want to know why? like I said but these are the reasons;
- It give you an insight on the scope of exam.
- You won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
- You will be self reliant during the exam
- You won’t develop examination fever as you already know the angle of where the question will be coming from
- Equips you beforehand.
Over the years, we have received sms and call from student who used the past question, about the tremendous role it play in making them coming out in flying colour
Download WAEC Past Question Paper on Animal Husbandry
Click to Download your free waec past question and answer on animal Husbandry data objective and theory
How to Buy WAEC Past Question on Animal Husbandry
To get the complete copy of the Past Questions
Call or whatsapp me on 08051311885
We will deliver the past question to you 20mins after confirmation of payment
WAEC Animal Husbandry Theory and objective
WAEC Animal Husbandry Objective Question
1. The true stomach of ruminants .is called
A. abomasum. B. omasum. C. reticulum. D. rumen.
2. In animal production, disease causing organisms are generally called
A. parasites. B. pathogens. C. pests. D. vectors.
3. The introduction of semen into the reproductive tract of female farm animals without copulation is called
A.pasture mating. B. hand mating. C. natural insemination. D. artificial insemination.
4. Which of the following plants is a pasture legume?
A. Panicum maximum B. Andropogen gayamis C. Pueraria phascoloiaes D. Axouopus compressm
5. Pastures could be improved through
A. reseeding and overgrazing. B. fertilizer application and irrigation. C. rotational grazing and uncontrolled burning: D. padlocking and overgrazing.
6. Which of the following types of meat is obtained from sheep?
A. Beef B. Chevon C. Mutton D. Ham
7. Rinderpest in cattle is caused by a
A. bacterium. B. fungus. C. protozoan. D. virus.
8. One of the symptoms of brucellosis jn ewes is
A. abortion. B. convulsion. C. depression. D. incoordination.
9. A broiler consumed 6.0 kg of feed and trained 2.0 kg weisht in six weeks. Determine the feed: gain ratio.
A. 1:3 B. 1:4 C. 3:1 D. 4:1 .
10. Which of the following structures is part of the small intestine’of rabbits?
A.-Caecum B. Gullet C. Ileum D. Rectum
11. Forages harvested before flowering and conserved arc characterized by
A. high fibre. B. high protein. C. low energy. D. low vitamins.
WAEC Animal Husbandry Theory Questions
1.(a) State five management practices that are carried out daily on a livestock farm.
(b) Mention five devices that could be used in restraining farm animals,
(c) Name four structures used for housing livestock.
(d) Outline the steps involved in branding cattle.
2. (a) State five w’ays of improving pasture,
(b) Name five organs of the digestive system of a rabbit.
(c) State five precautions that should be taken in dipping of sheep.
3. (a) Mention four parasites of farm animals,
(b) Enumerate five -ways in which the keeping of ruminants is important to the economy of your country,
(c) List five management practices undertaken in cattle production.
(d) State two ways in w’hich each of the following management practices is important:
4. (a) State five objectives of animal improvement,
(b) Mention five signs that indicate that a pregnant animal is approaching parturition,
(c) Name two disease causing organisms in livestock production.
(d) Copy arid complete the table below’.
WAEC Animal Husbandry Practical Question
1 (a) Stale three ways in which specimen A is of economic importance.
(b) State four ways of controlling specimen A.
(c) List three nutrients contained in specimen B.
(d) Name two ectoparasites that could infest the farm animal from which specimen C was obtained.
(e) Mention three uses of specimen C.
2.(a) Mention three nutrients that could be found in specimen G.
(b) Ust three wavs of preserving specimen G.
(c) Suite two functions of specimen 11 in farm animals,
(d) Describe two features of specimen 11 which enables it to perform the functions stated in
2(e) above, (e) Name three farm animals which possess specimen II.
3. (a) Suite three disadvantages of using specimen J in a poultry house,
(b) Mention two precautions that should be taken using specimen J.
(c) State three uses of specimen K.
(d) Mention three feed stuffs that could be used in feeding specimen K.
(e) Enumerate four uses of specimen L on an animal farm.
download animal husbandry waec past question pdf
waec animal husbandry practical question
download waec animal husbandry questions and answers
waec animal husbandry question and answer
ssce animal husbandry objective free download