Table of Contents
- 1 NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL (NECO)
- 2 KM 8, MINNA-BIDA ROAD P. M. B. 159,
MINNA, NIGER STATE.
- 3.1 APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION
- 3.2 Candidates intending to register for the 2016 November/December Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) are hereby informed that registration will be strictly on-line using the NECO registration website www.mynecoexams.com. Registration can be done on the website at anytime within the stipulated registration period.
- 3.3 REGISTRATION FEE/MODE OF PAYMENT
- 3.4 REGISTRATION PERIOD
- 3.5 ATTESTATION/PHOTO CARDS AND EXAMINATION TIME-TABLE
NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL (NECO)
KM 8, MINNA-BIDA ROAD P. M. B. 159,
MINNA, NIGER STATE.
APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION
Candidates intending to register for the 2016 November/December Senior
School Certificate Examination (SSCE) are hereby informed that registration
will be strictly on-line using the NECO registration website www.mynecoexams.com. Registration can be
done on the website at anytime within the stipulated registration period.
candidate’s passport photograph should NOT be more than SIX MONTHS old and must
be of white background.
DURING REGISTRATION. CANDIDATES WITH MISMATCHED FINGERPRINTS AT THE POINT OF
VERIFICATION WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SIT FOR THE EXAMINATION.
REGISTRATION FEE/MODE OF PAYMENT
rate of Eleven Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Naira (N11,350) only excluding
N50 Stamp Duty from any of the following sales centres: NECO Offices
Nationwide. NIPOST Offices Nationwide Designated Banks. Note that payment is
into the NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) SSCE (E) in any of the Commercial
September, 2016 at 12.00 midnight.
ATTESTATION/PHOTO CARDS AND
the following from the internet cafe:
- Time-Table for the Examination;
- One (1) clear copy of the NECO Attestation/Photo card; which should be
presented for each paper (Candidates should note that Attestation/Photo cards
that are not clear will NOT be accepted at the Examination Hall).
- The Referee’s Attestation section of the Attestation/Photo card should
be SIGNED AND STAMPED by any of the following:
- The Principal of a recognized Senior Secondary
- An Ordained Clergyman.
- A Commissioned Officer of the Nigerian Armed
Forces or the Police not below the rank of Captain or its equivalent.
- A Senior Civil Servant not below GL. 14.
- A Legal Practitioner of not less than ten years
TO STAMP OR SUBMIT THEIR ATTESTATION/PHOTO CARDS IN NECO STATE OFFICES
NATIONWIDE. A CLEAR COPY OF THE DOWNLOADED ATTESTATION/PHOTO CARD, DULY SIGNED
AND STAMPED BY A REFEREE SHOULD BE PRESENTED FOR THE EXAMINATION.
Officer of the State where they intend to write the examination should be
notified of their physical status immediately after registration.
examination towns/neighbourhoods. Candidates should select a town/neighbourhood
within the State where they intend to sit for the Examination.
Christian Religious Studies
Literature – in -English
include the Literature component.
will not be liable for registration errors committed by candidates. (A list of
suggested cyber cafes nationwide where candidates can register is available on
the NECO website www.mynecoexams.com
and also on display on the notice boards of the NECO State Offices nationwide.)
- Candidates should carefully follow the instructions on the on-line scratch card before registration.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses before registration.
- Candidates should note that their uploaded image/photograph during the registration will be embossed on their Certificates.
- Smoking, cellular phones and other electronic communication devices are not allowed in the Examination Hall.
- Candidates should dress in mufti and no one will be allowed entry into the examination hall with arms.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will have their entire results cancelled.
- Candidates who damage or lose their scratch cards before registration will have to purchase another card.
Hall after the Examination has commenced.