CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (WASSCE) FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES
African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for private candidates
are hereby informed that the registration will be online.
Thousand Six Hundred Naira only (N11,600.00) at branches of any of the
following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the registration PIN and the
Monday, August 24, 2015. After payment, candidates should log on to www.waeconline.org.ng for
registration. Candidates should also note that the registration procedure has
been designed to accommodate! biometric features that will be used for
validation at the examination centres.
the close of entries can be accommodated as “Walk-in-Candidates”
provided they register not less than twenty four hours to the time of the paper
(s) they intend to write. The “Walk-in-Candidates” fee is Twenty Five
Thousand; Five Hundred Naira only (N25, 500.00)
access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that
their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth, subjects and
disabilities (if any) are correct. They are also to print the admission
notice/photo card as evidence of successful registration. This will serve as
the photo card during the examination. The result checker PIN will also be on
the photo card. Only Digital Persona Scanner should be used for fingerprint
other candidates but they must clearly state their disabilities e.g blind, low
vision, spastic speech.
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they
register for the examination.
- Candidates should, note that examination fees are not
- Candidates must print the examination Timetable at the
completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size
photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such
photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels.
Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as
well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC’s
using their registration PIN.
- All candidates must go to their examination halls in
mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in
the examination hall.
- The entire results of candidates who make more than one
entry will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hail with
mobile phone and for electronic or communication gadgets will, have his or her
entire results cancelled.
- All candidates must ensure that their entries are
correctly uploaded, as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in
candidates’ particulars. No request for correction will be entertained on any
Information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as_sfl0n.as_the
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will
not,only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with
their original photo cards.