UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT
REGISTRATION OF FRESH
STUDENTS – 2015/2016
the University’s designated Banks:
First Bank of Nigeria Plc –
OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND SCHOOL OF SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY)
(AGRICULTURE AND SOCIAL SCIENCES)
U & C Microfinance Bank (Uniport) –
(EDUCATION AND POST-NCE)
(ACIB; HUMANITIES AND MANAGEMENT
OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND SCHOOL
OF SCIENCE LABORATORY
First City Monument Bank Plc –
(PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES, DENTISTRY, ENGINEERING AND PHND)
- Sign up and Sign in (Log in) on the eCampus Portal.
- Proceed to pay your Hostel Accommodation Fee in at
the designated assigned to your Faculty, as stated above.
- Sign up and Sign in (Log in) on the eCampus Portal
to complete the Clearance Eligibility Form.
- If not
- Fill the Rejection Form online.
- Proceed to the Admissions Office with the Form you
completed online for advice from the Desk Officer in charge of Rejection
in the Admissions Office.
- The Admissions Officer, after confirmation, will
direct you to pay for the Rejection Form.
- Thereafter, return to the Admissions Office to
obtain your Rejection Form.
- Based on the advice of the Desk/Rejection Officer,
the candidate should proceed to the recommended Department.
- The Faculty Officer and the Head of Department of
the recommended Department, respectively, will endorse the appropriate
section (rejection/acceptance) on the Rejection Form, duly completed by
the candidate (if the candidate is still rejected by the Department in question,
the Officers (i.e. Head of Department and Faculty Officer) will make their
remarks, stating the reasons for the rejection and the candidate is
expected to go back to the Desk/Rejection Officer in the Admissions
Office, for advice).
- Otherwise, if the candidate is accepted by the
Department, he/she should return to the Admissions Office for further
endorsement of the Form.
- The Department of the candidate will then be
changed online to reflect the new Department.
- This, therefore, creates room for the candidate to
go back online to complete the Clearance Eligibility Form online based on
the Department which accepted the candidate.
- If cleared
- Proceed to pay your School Charges in any of the
- Thereafter, Sign in (Log in) on the eCampus Portal
and print all online Fee Receipts.
- Complete the Personal Data Form for new Students.
- Complete all other Registration Forms online and
- Carry out Medical Examination and Registration at
the Uniport Medical Centre.
- Take all your completed and printed documents
including: Online Fee Receipts, Acceptance Form, Provisional Admission
Slip, Guarantor’s Form and proceed for physical verification at the
Admissions Office with the originals of your O’level Results/Certificates
and UTME Result Slip (for sighting).
- If cleared
by the Admissions Office, proceed with your documents for clearance to
the Faculty Officer of your Faculty. In addition to the documents
indicated above, other documents required include: Birth Certificate,
Local Government Identification, Eight (8) Passport Photographs,
Matriculation Register Form, Student Undertaking Form, Uniport Health
Centre Card and Two (2) Referee Letters.
- If cleared
by your Faculty Officer, wait for approval of the Academic Officer
online, before you proceed with the other registration activities (such as
- Candidates are expected to complete all
registration activities on or before the stated dates in the University
Calendar, failing which, you will stand the risk of forfeiting the offer
of admission made to you.