NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR CONSTRUCTION
TECHNOLOGY UROMI, EDO STATE, NIGERIA
Office of the Registrar
ADVERTISEMENT FOR ADMISSION INTO
The National Institute of Construction Technology, (NICT), Uromi, Edo
State was established by the Federal Government to provide training and
manpower development needs in the areas of construction technology. It intends
to create reputable professionals who are technologically-based, self-reliant,
employers of labour and would become reference points all over the world.
POST UTME SCREENING:
The National Institute of Construction Technology, Uromi hereby invites
qualified candidates for admission into the Institute’s NBTE accredited
National Diploma (ND) Programmes. Only candidates who applied through JAMB for
UTME admission with a score of 160 and above are eligible for this Screening
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND)
PROGRAMMES, Duration – 2 Years
1. School of Environmental
a) Building Technology
b) Quantity Surveying
c) Architectural Technology
2. School of Engineering
a) Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology
Admission Requirements: A minimum of 5 credits in relevant subjects
including English Language, Mathematics and Physics at not more than 2 sittings
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Candidates are advised to have a valid email account before starting
the application process
2. A total payment of N5, 000 (Post UTME fee of N4.000 and N1000 for
Result Checkers Card) should be paid in full through any of the following
Institute’s Bank Accounts.
Account Name: NICT UROMI
First Bank: 2027274354
Fidelity Bank: 5210029460
Zenith Bank: 1013977530
NB: Payments should be made
in candidate’s name
3. Visit www.nicturomi.net
4. Click on Apply for Post UTME
5. On the start application screen enter the following;
a. Valid email and desired password.
b. Bank of Payment.
c. Name on Teller.
d. Teller Number.
e. Phone Number.
6. Click on Submit. A verification link will be sent to your email
within 24 hours.
7. Visit your email and click on the verification link to continue the
8. On the Continue Application page, enter your email and password to
9. On the Bio data screen, fill in your Bio data correctly and upload a
CLEAR AND RECENT 2.5cm x 2.5cm COLOURED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND
IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY.
10. Click on NEXT to proceed to the next page.
11. Enter your JAMB details.
12. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your
Application closes by 12:00 midnight on 2″° October, 2015.
Screening Examination shall take place between 5th to 9th October 2015.
Candidates shall be notified at least 48 hours on the time and date of
For further enquiries, please contact: Phone lines: +2347036216125,
Ephraim E. Okwor, FCAI, MNIM, KSM
Source = Vanguard, Thursday,
September 10, 2015 Page 43