P. M. B. 13
AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
and the subsequent approval by the National Universities Commission
(NUC), to run degree programmes, Bachelors of Science in Business
Administration, Accountancy and Estate Management, applications are
hereby invited from qualified candidates for admission into the
relevant underlisted programmes:
- Business Administration – with Mathematics, Economics and one other subject as UTME subject combination.
- Accountancy – with Mathematics, Economics and any Social Science subject as UTME subject combination.
- Estate Management – with Mathematics, Economics and any other subject as UTME subject.
Candidates seeking admission into any of the three (3)
programmes listed above must meet the following entry requirements:
- Must possess Five (5) credit passes in GCE O/Level, WASCE, NECO
or NABTEB a sitting or Six (6) credit passes at two (2) sittings
which must include English Language and Mathematics and subjects
relevant to the proposed programme.
- Must have scored 180 marks and above in the year 2013 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Must have chosen the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka as his/her
most preferred or more preferred institution. However, for applicants
who did not choose the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka may also apply
but should note that a change of institution will be processed if
offered admission into any of the programmes.
Method of Application
Application forms will be completed online via the Polytechnic website www.auchipoly.edu.ng.
Each applicant is required to pay a non-refundable application fee of
(N3,000.00) in cash made payable to Account No.4032013288 Form account
of ECO Bank, Igbe Road, Auchi, Edo state. An access card will be
obtained from the Bank to enable you complete the application form
Return Of Completed Application Form
All completed applications must be submitted online. Thereafter, follow the links on the portal to print:
(1) A copy of the Acknowledgement Slip. This will be presented at screening venue before an applicant is screened.
(2) Two copies of the Application form. The forms, accompanied
with two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and two (2) recent
passport – sized photographs should be enclosed in the institutions
customized envelop already purchased at the point of collection and
returned to the Bank where the Online Application Request Access Card
was purchased NOT later than two (2) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Procedures for Using Auchi Polytechnic Online Application Admissions Platform
Read and follow the steps below carefully:
- Gently scratch the covered portion of the Admission Request
Access Card to uncover the hidden Access Number (Pin Code). This is a
12 digit number under the foil.
- Open your web browser and type in Auchi Polytechnic URL: www.auchipoly.edu.ng to display the Auchi Polytechnic web page.
- At the left corner of the page, you will see the Admissions link to Auchi Polytechnic degree programmes admission. Click on Auchi Poly Degree Programmes Admissions.
- The Application Form Request page will appear.
- Carefully complete this Application Form Request that is
displayed when you clicked New Admissions. Ensure that you provide all
required information including a username, (preferably your e-mail
address) and a password.
NOTE: Keep your user-name and password in a safe place because you will need them for subsequent logins.
6. Type in the Access Card Pin code as required.
7. Click SUBMIT.
8. At this point, an application form will be displayed.
Carefully complete this form. Ensure that you provide all required
information correctly as false information may disqualify your
9. Fill in the subjects and grades you obtained in the specified examinations you have taken.
10. Fill in your sponsorship and reference details as required and save the form.
11. If you are sure that all information provided are correct,
you can finally click SUBMIT to finish the application process.
12. You will be prompted to upload your passport. Make sure your passport is not larger than 2×2 inches in size.
13. If you are sure all information provided are correct, click submit Application Form.
14. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement slip and two copies of the application form.
15. Attach photocopies of your credentials and birth certificate to
the forms and enclose them in the envelop already purchased. Then
submit the envelope at the Bank where you purchased the application
Note: After completion, the candidate can re-open
the form anytime before the closing date by logging in with his/her
username and password, for the purpose of editing and/or additional
information. However, once the candidate has submitted
the completed form online, he/she can no longer have access to the form
for the purpose of editing, but the candidate can access the form to
be able to print copies. If you have any difficulty in completing the
application form, please call or text the GSM number 07087129298 (between 9am and 4pm week days).
Besides, applicants are advised to enclose photocopy of
receipt of purchase of forms alongside their completed application
Date of interview
A computer based interview/ test will be
conducted for all applicants on Friday, 13th June, 2014 at E –
learning centres of Auchi polytechnic, Auchi beginning at 7:00 am.
Thereafter, Names of admitted candidates will be displayed on the