This is to inform the general public that the online registration for the Nigerian Army 69th Regular Recruits intake for 2013 has commenced and it will close on the 22 January 2013.
Qualification and Requirement
- Applicant must possess SSCE/NECO/GCE with at least 3 credits including English Language in no more than two (2) sittings.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by 18 February 2013.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for men and 1.62 meters for women.
- Applicants must be free of any Criminal conviction.
The Printed forms shall be accompanied with the following documents to the exam venue
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of academic and professional Certificates.
- A letter of Identification signed by the identifying officer in Section F of the duly completed form (printed from this online portal).
- Applicants shall be required to produce the originals of all certificates/Credentials and Online Registration Scratch Card purchased during the screening exercise.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, manipulated or submitted false documents shall be disqualified during or after training. Such an applicant shall also be handed over to the Police for Prosecution.
- Candidates whose pictures are not submitted electronically will not be considered for shortlisting.
- The Nigerian Army shall not entertain any enquires in respect of applicants whose applications are rejected or failed to meet the selection criteria.
- All Applicants must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states.
Applicants are advised in their own interest, not to give any form of
gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist
them in the recruitment exercise. (don’t pay anyone or bribe any person
or group of persons. You will be scam)
Source = Vanguard, Wednesday December 12, 2012 Page 35.
for more info visit their website www.narecruitment.org