Download University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Past Questions & Answers… Are you an aspiring candidate for UITH? Do you wish to partake in the upcoming entrance examination?
Then download and arm yourself with the UITH past questions and answers.
Form for Admission into Basic General Nursing Programme of University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin. Kwara State are obtainable from the Office of the registra.
Forms are also downloaded on the uith.org.ng School’s Portal.
Table of Contents
School of Nursing UITH Mode of Screening.
1st Stage – UITH Entrance Examination.
2nd Stage – UITH Oral Interview. (for those who passed the entrance exam).
3rd Stage – Verification of Candidate credentials.
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Exam Past Question Features.
– Up-to-date and Comprehensively Past Questions.
– Complete Past Questions and Answers From.
– UITH Entrance Exam usually lasts for 1 hour (60 mins).
– Recently, UITH, Kwara gives candidates 100 questions.
– You will be tested on four Subject (English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Current Affair).
– All questions carry same marks. Do not waste time on any question but make effort attempt all question.
– Be punctual and ensure you are calm and well composed.
– Ensure you eat and dress well prior the examination as you may have to wait more than expected time before the examination commence.
– Ensure to come along to the examination venue, with your HB Pencil, copy of your Acknowledgement Form.
– Do not come along with Calculators, GSM Phones (unless otherwise indicated on your Examination slip) and other electronic devices.
Free Download University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Past Questions.
Only candidates who are successful in the Written Examination will be invited for by the UITH Selection Board for oral Interview
Click to Download UITH Past Question and Answer 2019 Download Now
How to Get University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Past Questions.
To get the complete copy of SON UITH past questions and Answers.
Call or whatsapp me on 08051311885 on how to obtain your copy. Cost is N1700.
Very Importantly UITH Oral Interview also form an Integral Part of the Screening Processing.
The UITH oral interview is the second stage of screening, after you must have scale through or pass the written examination.
On that note we recommend you to get a copy of our Complete Guide on How to answer Tough Oral Interview Questions and How to Master them.