2017 TEPNG/QUA D’ORSAY INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
Total E&P Nigeria is the operator of the NNPC/TEPNG Joint Venture, producing oil and gas from several onshore and shallow water licenses.
We are aiming to select young Nigerian scholars for the 2017/2018 academic year Masters program in Engineering (Oil & Gas related) in France.
Interested applicants who have completed the mandatory NYSC programme should visit our website www.careers.total.com for detailed information.
All application forms must be completed online. No paper applications will be accepted.
Tips for navigating the website:
(1) If the page defaults in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language.
(2) Navigate to” SEARCH FOR A JOB OFFER on the page,
(a) From the Countries” drop-down menu, select” Nigeria”,
(b) From the” Professional areas” drop down menu, select” Research Innovation & Development” then click ” Search”. This will display the advertised Scholarship program in Nigeria.
(3) Click on the “Total International Scholarship” to view details of the application. You can then complete an online application form by clicking on “Apply” at the bottom of the page.
(4) You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one, this is mandatory.
(5) Please fill the form accordingly.
(6) It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form.
Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:
• Surname, First name, Other names (where applicable)
• Date of Birth
• Contact Address stipulating road/street number(s) only
• Functional Email address as ALL communication will be by email ONLY
• State of Origin
• Local Government Area
• Details of Tertiary Education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period
• Details of Secondary Education: institution, certificate, period
• Details of Primary Education: institution, certificate, period
The advert closes 2 weeks from the date of this publication.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that TEPNG does not take responsibility for any careers/job/training vacancies placed outside the TOTAL careers website www.careers.total.com