UNIVERSITY OF BENIN TEACHING HOSPITAL
ADVERTISEMENT FOR APPLICATION INTO THE UBTH CENTRE
FOR TRAINING COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICERS, EKPOMA
admission into the Community Health Officers Training Programme for 2015/2016
September, 2015. It leads to the award of Higher Diploma in Community Health.
Secondary School Certificate (NECO) with Five (5) credits as follows: English
Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Sciences and any Two (2) of the following
subjects: One (1) from: Chemistry, Physics, Geography, Food and Nutrition and
One (1) from Economics, Accounting, Government, Commerce, Agricultural Science,
Literature in English, Book Keeping. Certificates presented should be at not
more than two (2) sittings.
the following professional qualifications and experience for eligibility to
possess valid practice licenses.
competitive written test and oral interview to be conducted on Thursday, 9th
and Friday, 10th July, 2015 respectively. All candidates are to bring their
originals and photocopies of certificates/master-lists to the examination
- Pay a non-refundable Application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00)
only, at any branch of First Bank of Nigeria Pic. See Account Details: Account
Name: UBTH CTCHO, EKPOMA Account Number: 2000363817
- After payment of Application fee, write an application letter
requesting for admission.The application letter must have your phone number(s) and should be
duly signed by you.
- Using your phone number, send a text message to any of the phone
numbers below, informing us that you have paid the application fee. The text
message should.include the teller number and your full names.
- You will receive an acknowledgment of receipt of your application via
your phone number.
- You are to come with the following documents on the interview date:
- A hand-written letter applying for admission into the programme. The _
letter should be,addressed to the Coordinator, Centre for Training
- Community Health Officers (CTCHO), Ekpoma.
- Bank Teller (evidence of payment of application fee).
- Valid or Current Practice License.
- SSCE or NECO Results.
- CHEW Certificate and Abridged Certificate (if applicable).
- DCH Certificate (if applicable).
- Three recommendation Letters.
- Evidence of Change of Name (if applicable).
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration.
numbers: 03033243554, 08023344019